Queenstown boasts some top ski-fields where you can enjoy adaptive snow sports!
- The Remarkables offer an adaptive ski program for both adults and children. They provide specialised equipment and can support any disability. Check out how you can go about booking in with them this Winter by following this Link Here.
- Coronet Peak – if you wish to ski here you can hire your adaptive ski equipment from The Remarkables.
- Cardrona offers an amazing adaptive snow sports program Learn More
Visit Snow Sports New Zealand for even more information, especially if you are considering becoming more competitive.
Accessible Accommodation Options
We’ve started with eight options to choose from all mostly 4 Star Accommodation.
If you need equipment hire such as a shower commode, hoist, ramp or wheelchair, then Moving On Mobility Service can supply and drop to where you are staying.
As for car rental Freedom Mobility has that covered with adaptive vehicles based in Queenstown, that can meet you on arrival at Queenstown Airport.
1. Coronation Lodge Queenstown
Coronation Lodge is a privately owned and operated 12 room Lodge offering clean, affordable accommodation. With a fantastic location next to the picturesque Queenstown Gardens, just minutes from the heart of town.
2. Amity Lodge Hotel
The Amity Queenstown Serviced Apartments are centrally located in a quiet street just a 5-minute walk or wheel from Queenstown CBD and lakefront.
3. Alexis Queenstown Hotel & Apartments
Situated just eight minutes walk or wheel from the heart of Queenstown, and 150 metres from the lake.
4. Autoline Queenstown, Motel & Apartments
Spectacular mountain and lake views and just 600 metres from town. It also offers an excellent accessible accommodation option, if attending a conference at the Millennium Hotel as its only 150 metres away.
5. Bella Vista
Bella Vista has a good proximity to Central Queenstown and the Skyline Gondola.
6. Blue Peaks Lodge Queenstown
Blue Peaks Lodge is conveniently located, just a 2-minute walk to the town centre, yet facing onto a quiet tree-lined street opposite Queenstown Gardens.
7. Earnslaw Lodge Motel
Earnslaw Lodge Motel is located just 750 metres from the centre of Queenstown and 100 metres from Lake Wakatipu. There is a bus stop right outside, that can take you to the airport or straight down into town.
8. Scenic Hotels & Suites
Scenic Suites Queenstown provides one of the most sought after locations for Queenstown hotels. The hotels elevated position gives fantastic views of the Southern Alps and over Lake Wakatipu.
Further accessible accommodation coming soon!
- Queenstown & Arrowtown – Links coming soon – check back later!
- Wanaka – Link coming soon … check back later!
- Cromwell – Link coming soon … check back later!